A great Agile Game to understand Group Dynamics

6:15 PM

I had yesterday the opportunity to present a game at the meetup Agile Game Lab Berlin.  I have been searching that game for years and once I found it, I wanted to try it. the game is called: Movers and Shapers


You can find more about it at this link:

The game is really simple.  A group of people move randomly inside a closed area, while they move they have to create different configurations based on simple rules.

What is amazing of this game is that you can see and even feel group dynamics in action. You can see in real time how some simple rules modify a system. And because you are part of the system you can experience the movement, you are never still, you are always changing and the environment surrounding you also changes.

During the debriefing you can get a lot of new ideas. I think it is a great game for people interested in complex systems.


0 comments